We listened to dozens of episodes to create this list of the best SEO podcasts every marketer should check out (based on your knowledge level).
Let’s dive in!
Who Should Listen to Azeem Digital Asks?
- Marketers who aren’t all that sure about SEO
- Marketers who want to expand their services
- Ambitious marketing entrepreneurs
If you think of yourself as a marketer first and an SEO professional second, you’ll love Azeem Digital Asks.
Rated among the top 10 UK digital marketing podcasts, Azeem’s podcast covers the intersection of digital marketing, SEO, and PR. You’ll hear experts in the industry discuss recent developments, strategies, and running a search engine marketing business every 12 days.
- Andrew Cock-Starkey - Performing organic competitor research
- Jessica Pardoe - Starting your marketing career the right way & avoiding burnout
- Itamar Blauer - Why people should practice sustainable SEO
Who Should Listen to SEO 101?
- Marketers who want to stay updated
- Marketers with no previous SEO education
- Marketers with SEO field experience but little theoretical knowledge
SEO 101 is exactly what it says on the tin: an SEO podcast that’ll bring out the inner optimization aficionado in you. (Even if this is your first time hearing about XML sitemaps.)
Every two weeks, the hosts cover fundamental SEO topics. You’ll get actionable advice and a deeper understanding of why SEO works the way it does.
- Martin Splitt (Google Developer Relations) - Performing organic competitor research
- Ep 417 - Starting your marketing career the right way & avoiding burnout
- Ep 415 - Why people should practice sustainable SEO
Who Should Listen to Edge of the Web?
- The practical marketer who deals with SEO daily
- Marketers who oversee campaigns with SEO
- Agency owners
If you’ve ever wished for a podcast that combines expert advice, recent updates, and fundamental knowledge to take your SEO to the next level, you just found it.
Meet the Edge of the Web podcast!
Host Erin Sparks interviews SEO experts like Jason Barnard and Barry Schwartz on advanced SEO practices. The weekly podcast also has a segment titled “News from the EDGE” where the team scans headlines and helps you make sense of even the most obscure developments.
If you want to get strategic and tactical knowledge in one place, tune in to the Edge of the Web!
- Google Analytics 4 training with Krista Seiden - (part 1 | part 2)
- News from the EDGE - Week of 5.30.2022. - Dealing with update volatility
- Jonny Ross (Fleek Marketing) - How to measure the success of structured data deployment*
*AKA: how do you know when your Schema setup is working?
Who Should Listen to the Search Engine Journal Show?
- Marketers who mastered SEO
- Marketers in search of SEO updates & expert advice
- Marketing agency strategists who want to supercharge their campaigns
You’ve done the groundwork. You’ve set up XML sitemaps, tracked rankings, and you’d know your way around the Google Search Console if someone woke you up in the middle of the night.
That’s up to you and the Search Engine Journal Show. As the official podcast of Search Engine Journal, it’s renowned for hosting the world’s top SEO and marketing minds.
In addition to strategic episodes (some of which explain how to integrate SEO with your brand strategy), the Search Engine Journal Show hosts Q&A sessions with experts, dives deep into SERP updates, and shows you how to create a future-proof SEO mindset - no matter the algorithm update.
- Ann Handley - Unlocking first-party data after the third-party cookie ban
- Jeff Ferguson - How to maximize your PPC performance in 2022
- Duane Brown - How to get more out of Google Merchant Center
Who Should Listen to Search with Candour?
- Experienced search engine marketers
- Marketers who want the inside SEO scoop
- Ambitious marketing entrepreneurs
You’ve been in the SEO game for years. You can predict how updates will affect your campaigns. Heck, maybe you were a guest on one of these podcasts yourself.
So, what are you missing? Find out in Search with Candour.
This podcast, hosted by Jack Chambers-Ward and Mark Williams-Cook (ex. SEMrush), speaks to the hardboiled search engine marketer in all of us.
No filter and no filler. Search with Candour candidly covers SEO and marketing topics. Dig into their archives, and you’ll find plenty of episodes to refresh your knowledge with new link reclamation tactics, eCommerce SEO tips, and more.
And, like with any good podcast, you can look forward to interviews with experts who bring digital marketing, PPC, SEO, and other disciplines together to share their learnings.
- Andy Chadwick - Keywordinsights, topic clusters, and search intent
- Alex Wright - Stoicism and SEO with headless CMS
- AlsoAsked deep search, AI scammers, and more
We hope you found a great resource for improving your SEO knowledge!
And if you’re looking for a pick-me-up for your daily SEO work, check out SiteGuru.co. We automatically audit your website SEO, so you do none of the manual work and get all the insights you need to improve your rankings.